Wi-Fi Access Terms and Conditions
This agreement sets out the terms and conditions on which wireless internet access (“the Service”) is provided either free of charge, or pay per use to you.
Your access to the Service is completely at the discretion of Hot Spot Mobile Wi-Fi Pods. Access to the Service may be blocked, suspended, or terminated at any time for any reason including, but not limited to, violation of this Agreement or the Acceptable Use Policy, actions that may lead to liability for Hot Spot Mobile Wi-Fi Pods, disruption of access to other users or networks, and violation of applicable laws or regulations. Hot Spot Mobile Wi-Fi Pods reserves the right to monitor and collect information while you are connected to the Service and that the collected information can be used at discretion of Hot Spot Mobile Wi-Fi Pods, including sharing the information with any law enforcement agencies, or Hot Spot Mobile Wi-Fi Pods sponsors and vendors.
Hot Spot Mobile Wi-Fi Pods may revise this Agreement at any time. You must accept this Agreement each time you use the Service and it is your responsibility to review it for any changes each time.
We reserve the right at all times to withdraw the Service, change the specifications or manner of use of the Service, to change access codes, usernames, passwords or other security information necessary to access the service.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THESE TERMS, INCLUDING CHANGES THERETO, DO NOT ACCESS OR USE THE SERVICE.
• 1. Disclaimer
1. that the Service may not be uninterrupted or error-free;
2. that your device may be exposed to viruses or other harmful applications through the Service;
3. that Hot Spot Mobile Wi-Fi Pods does not guarantee the security of the Service and that unauthorized third parties may access your computer or files or otherwise monitor your connection;
4. that Hot Spot Mobile Wi-Fi Pod’s ability to provide the Service is based on the limited warranty, disclaimer and limitation of liability specified in this Section.
The service and any products or services provided on or in connection with the service are provided on an "as is", "as available" basis without warranties of any kind. All warranties, conditions, representations, indemnities and guarantees with respect to the content or service and the operation, capacity, speed, functionality, qualifications, or capabilities of the services, goods or personnel resources provided hereunder, whether express or implied, arising by law, custom, prior oral or written statements by Hot Spot Mobile Wi-Fi Pods, or otherwise (including, but not limited to any warranty of satisfactory quality, merchantability, fitness for particular purpose, title and non-infringement) are hereby overridden, excluded and disclaimed.
How Information Is Collected
When you register to use the Service, we may ask you for information such as your name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, and certain demographic information. We need certain information in order to register you as a unique user. However, other requested information is optional and can be given at your discretion.
Hot Spot Mobile Wi-Fi Pods use “cookies.” A “cookie” is a text file, invoked by standard browser software, that we place on your hard drive to enable our systems to, among other things, recognize your browser, track transactions, and allow you to navigate our web site without having to re-enter information. The information gathered by cookies is not made available to organizations. We may also automatically receive and store certain other types of information, such as the type of web browser you use or the pages you browse to.
Use Of Information We Collect
Hot Spot Mobile Wi-Fi Pods may also use your personal information to contact you by mail, email, social media or by telephone regarding special offers from Hot Spot Mobile Wi-Fi Pods , updated information about Hot Spot Mobile Wi-Fi Pods, the Hot Spot Mobile Wi-Fi Pods web site or the Service and new services offered by Hot Spot Mobile Wi-Fi Pods. If you wish to be removed from this contact list, you may do so by contacting Hot Spot Mobile Wi-Fi Pods directly.
Third-Party Service Providers
Hot Spot Mobile Wi-Fi Pods may engage reputable third-party vendors in order to help us manage the Service and allow us to better assist our users. These may include third-party vendors engaged to analyze, for marketing purposes, the information collected by Hot Spot Mobile Wi-Fi Pods.
Administration Of Our Service/Compliance With Law
We may disclose your personal information when we have reason to believe that disclosing this information is necessary to identify, contact, or bring legal action against someone who may be violating our T&C’s or to protect the safety, property or other rights of our users or the public. In addition, we may disclose or access account information for administrative and other purposes that we believe are necessary to develop, maintain, and improve our products and services. We also may disclose your personal information if we believe in good faith that we are required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, a subpoena, or other legal process.
You Can Review And Change Your Personal Information
We encourage users to update and edit their personal information and keep it current by notifying us of any changes. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to make any changes to your personal information or if you wish to change your preferences regarding receiving communications from Hot Spot Mobile Wi-Fi Pods, our partners, or selected third parties. You can also write to us at:
Hot Spot Mobile Wi-Fi Pods
P.O. Box 1422
South Bend IN 46624
Please include both your old and new contact information so that we can make the appropriate changes.
Security Used To Protect Your Information
We take commercially reasonable steps to maintain the security of customer information via a variety of access controls, including password protection, electronic firewalls, and data encryption. However, Hot Spot Mobile Wi-Fi Pods does not guarantee the security of such information.
Third-Party Web Sites
You may access other web sites through the Service, but Hot Spot Mobile Wi-Fi Pods are not responsible for the privacy policies, terms and conditions of use, or content of any such web sites. We encourage you to familiarize yourself with the privacy policies and terms and conditions of use of such web sites.
Whom To Contact If You Have Questions
If you have any questions, please email us: email@example.com
Acceptable Use Policy
Hot-Spot Mobile Wi-Fi Pod based wireless internet service (Service) is provided to the attendees of Hot-Spot Mobile Wi-Fi events.
The Hot-Spot Mobile Wi-Fi Pod Acceptable Use Policy is intended to help enhance the use of the internet by preventing unacceptable use. You, as a user of this Hot-Spot Mobile Wi-Fi Pod Service, must comply with this Policy. By using the Service, you acknowledge and agree to follow this Policy and the terms of this Policy as stated herein. Your violation of this Policy may result in the suspension or termination of your access to the Service and/or other actions including but not limited to cooperation with legal authorities and/or third parties involved in the investigation of any suspected or alleged crime or civil wrongdoing.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Hot-Spot Mobile Wi-Fi Pods, Com-Control Inc. and its affiliates, officers, employees, agents, suppliers, sponsors or other partners from any and all third party claims, liabilities, costs, and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising from your use of the Service, your violation of this Agreement, or your violation of any rights of another.
The Hot-Spot Mobile Wi-Fi Pod Acceptable Use Policy prohibits the following:
1. Using the Service to transmit any material that, intentionally or unintentionally, violates any applicable local, state, national or international law, or any rule or regulations promulgated thereunder.
2. Using the Service to harm, or attempt to harm other persons, businesses or other entities.
3. Using the Service to transmit any material that threatens or encourages bodily harm or destruction of property or harasses another.
4. Using the Service to make fraudulent offers to sell or buy products, items, or services or to advance any type of financial scam.
5. Adding, removing, or modifying identifying network header information in an effort to deceive or mislead is prohibited. Attempting to impersonate any person by using forged headers or other identifying information is prohibited.
6. Using the Service to transmit or facilitate any unsolicited commercial email or unsolicited bulk email.
7. Using the Service to access, or to attempt to access, the accounts of others, or to penetrate, or attempt to penetrate, security measures of the Hot Spot Mobile Wi-Fi service or another entity’s computer software or hardware, electronic communications system or telecommunications system, whether or not the intrusion results in the access, corruption or loss of data.
8. Using the Service to transmit any material that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other proprietary rights of any third party, including, but not limited to, the unauthorized copying of copyrighted material, the digitization and distribution of photographs from magazines, books or other copyrighted sources, and the unauthorized transmittal of copyrighted software.
9. Using the Service to collect, or attempt to collect, personal information about third parties without their knowledge or consent.
10. Reselling the Service.
11. Using the Service for any activity which adversely affects the ability of other people or systems to use the Hot-Spot Mobile Wi-Fi Pod Service or the Internet. This includes “denial of service” (DoS) attacks against another network host or individual user. Interference with or disruption of other network users, network services or network equipment is prohibited. It is your responsibility to ensure that your network is configured in a secure manner.
12. Using your personal account for high volume or commercial use is prohibited. The Service is intended for periodic, active use of email, newsgroups, file transfers, Internet chat, and messaging, social media updating, and browsing of the Internet. You may stay connected so long as you are actively using the connection for the above purposes and acquire/maintain required authentication credentials. You may not use the Service on a standby or inactive basis in order to maintain a connection. Accordingly, Hot-Spot Mobile Wi-Fi Pods maintain the right to terminate your connection following any extended period of inactivity.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liability
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. You assume total responsibility for use of the Service and the Internet and access the same at your own risk. The Hot-Spot Mobile Wi-Fi Pod, Com-Control Inc. and its affiliates, officers, employees, agents, suppliers, sponsors or other partners, have no responsibility whatsoever for the content accessible or actions taken on the internet and the Hot-Spot Mobile Wi-Fi Pod Service network, and shall not be liable to you for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages of any kind including but not limited to any loss of use, loss of business, and/or loss of profit, arising out of or related to this terms of service. Under no circumstances will Hot-Spot Mobile Wi-Fi Pod, Com-Control Inc and its affiliates, officers, employees, agents, suppliers, sponsors or other partners of the Hot-Spot Mobile Wi-Fi Pod, Com-Control Inc. Wi-Fi Service be liable to you or any third parties for any amount.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. The Service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Hot-Spot Mobile Wi-Fi Pod, Com-Control Inc. and its affiliates, officers, employees, agents, suppliers, sponsors or other partners, makes no warranty of any kind, written or oral, statutory, express or implied, including any warranty of merchantability, infringement, or fitness for a particular purpose. No advice or information given by Hot-Spot Mobile Wi-Fi Pod, Com-Control Inc. and its affiliates, officers, employees, agents, suppliers, sponsors or other partners of the Hot Spot Mobile Wi-Fi Service shall create a warranty. The Hot-Spot Mobile Wi-Fi Pod, Com-Control Inc and its affiliates, officers, employees, agents, suppliers, sponsors or other partners does not warrant that the Service will be uninterrupted, error-free, or free of viruses or other harmful components.
REVISIONS TO THIS ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY. Representatives of Hot-Spot Mobile Wi-Fi Pod, Com-Control Inc. reserve the right to revise, amend, or modify this Policy, other policies and agreements at any time and in any manner. Notice of any revision, amendment, or modification will be posted in accordance with the Internet Service.